Getting your tech business investment ready
Brought to you by Berwins Digital, Garbutt + Elliott
The right preparation for the next phase in your business journey is essential.
For many firms, that means investment and whether you’re a start-up, scale up or established business, looking as attractive as possible to an investor is essential. Join leading commercial advisors, Paul Berwin (Berwins Digital) and Simon Palmer (Garbutt + Elliott) as they explore the steps you need to take from business planning to contracts; share options and agreements to data protection processes.
This event is perfect for business founders, emerging entrepreneurs and intrepid innovators looking to scale up and secure investment.
What we'll cover
Exploring the legal necessities, Berwins Digital will cover:
- Contracts - are they in place, signed and up to date?
- Revenue recognition in contracts
- Employment contracts and service agreements for key people
- IP and why having it correctly licensed and in the right hands matters
- Shareholdings and registers right
- Data protection processes in place
- Readiness for legal due diligence
Looking at financial considerations, Garbutt + Elliott to cover:
- Business Plans
- Making your accounting info look the best it can
- Employees-service contracts
- EMI Share options